QM2 Attire Mix-up--Lesson Learned!

Ballater

I am on the October East /West transatlantic (going with Virtuoso group), my information from the group hostess, is that there will be 3 Formal and 3 informal nights on each leg, making a total of 6 formal and 6 informal - no casuals. Being B2B I can wear the same (or nearly so) outfits on both East and West.

I do tend to dress "up" rather than "down" anyway. (apart from last night) I also try to co ordinate my colour schemes, in order to be able to mix and match. have a large number of stoles/bags/necklaces for this purpose. Try to limit number of shoes as they are heavy to pack, would rather pack two extra dresses than an extra pair of shoes, but that is just me.

I am on the October East /West transatlantic (going with Virtuoso group), my information from the group hostess, is that there will be 3 Formal and 3 informal nights on each leg, making a total of 6 formal and 6 informal - no casuals. Being B2B I can wear the same (or nearly so) outfits on both East and West.

I do tend to dress "up" rather than "down" anyway. (apart from last night) I also try to co ordinate my colour schemes, in order to be able to mix and match. have a large number of stoles/bags/necklaces for this purpose. Try to limit number of shoes as they are heavy to pack, would rather pack two extra dresses than an extra pair of shoes, but that is just me.

This sounds unlikely, unless the crossing is a charter, and goes against everything in the brochure.

The norm is two smart casual, one informal and three formal.

Matthew

Archived