best beach for jet ski?

tropicalwoman

I don't think there are many beaches that offer jet skiing on St Thomas, Sapphire is the only one I know of but a few of the hotels may have jet skis, hopefully Islander or someone else here can confirm that.

Sapphire is my favorite of the St Thomas beaches, beautiful water, great snorkeling and beautiful views.

Beaches with jetskis: Sapphire (from the marina), Morningstar, Sugar Bay (Wyndham), Bolongo Bay and Coki Beach (opposite the beach).

The shop/tour/beach type group tours usually have about the same amount of time alloted for each segment, around 2 hours each. If you wanted a lot of beach time you can take a taxi right to the beach.

--Islander

Sapphire Beach offers rentals at $50 for half and hr., $100 for an hr. The jetskis look new and run on Yamaha R1 engines. We saw 5 jetskis available - as we rented 4 at once and saw one more on the way back in as we were pulling out. Once we got out of the marina slip, we were basically allowed to run wild in a fairly wide area. We went as far as Coral World, past Coki Beach.

The beach itself was also excellent for snorkeling, views, cleaniliness, etc.

Archived