Sunburn prevention & cure tips

Maybe this isn't the best place on here to post this information, but it's definitly the most read spot & when your wanting to help out you try to reach the most so here goes.............

This is a copy & paste off of a website, hope it helps!

Natural Sunburn Remedies

Edit: Text removed per Copyright Infringements section of Community Guidelines.

A quote for today:

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are but princesses that are waiting to see us act just once with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest essence, something helpless that needs our love.

-Rainer Maria Rilke

PS..................

I am not here to tell you you should do any of these..........these are just what they imply......TIPS & TIPS ONLY!!

If you feel you need medical assistance, please contact your doctor ASAP! As they truly have the best knowledge for all of this! I have posted these tips just in case a doc is not available.

:D

Not specific to Carnival - there is a general cruise forum or just posting a link like this would be nice without the essay:

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/Sunburn-Prevention

I didn't post any essays.......and I was trying to make it easier to get to by just clicking once on the thread........besides.........then I have to say that I got it off of a website & list that link & that's not always the best way to go along with the rules here on the boards! Cause then I am like reccommending another website & that website has ads...Sea where I'm coming from here?

;)

Great extra tips though on your link. Thanks for the add.

I didn't post any essays.......and I was trying to make it easier to get to by just clicking once on the thread........besides.........then I have to say that I got it off of a website & list that link & that's not always the best way to go along with the rules here on the boards! Cause then I am like reccommending another website & that website has ads...Sea where I'm coming from here?

;)

Great extra tips though on your link. Thanks for the add.

Once again, you have it backwards, links are allowed, copying and pasting with no citation violates the terms of this site. Those are the rules, from the guidelines - here is a paste (which is allowed):

Copyright Infringements The posting of large blocks of text obtained from the Internet, online newspapers, web sites, magazines, etc., defeats the purpose of our Cruise Boards. All of this information is available to everyone online, and doesn't add to the idea of sharing firsthand experiences and cruise advice. Also, the majority of information out there is protected by an author's individual copyright. Therefore, we will remove such information from the message boards. You may LINK via url to the information

Cruiselubbers,

Thanks so much for the helpful information!! I appreciate the friendly reminders and new information to aid the horrible sunburns I get with Irish skin. Nevermind the naysayers. Thanks for looking out for us!

Thanks koolbeans & segovia2007, just trying to help keep my fellow cruisemates burn free! I don't think there's ever enough information that you could pass out on sunburn! It's an awful way to spend the summer.....sick, hot & skin coming off your body......yuck!

:(

Take care & thanks again! :D

Archived