I booked an excursion

boodoll33

for the same time the ship is in port! After looking on the Carnival website I saw that I had booked my shore excursion from 9 to 1pm but the itinerary says that the Elation will be in port from 9 to 5 pm. Does this mean that I am going to miss my excursion? Since I did book it through the cruiseline I am hoping they know what they're doing. Anyone think I should change to a later excursion time just to be safe? Help:confused:

I think you'll be fine. I don't think they would offer that excursion on your sailing if it would be a problem. If you booked independently, I would worry but not if you booked it through Carnival.

for the same time the ship is in port! After looking on the Carnival website I saw that I had booked my shore excursion from 9 to 1pm but the itinerary says that the Elation will be in port from 9 to 5 pm. Does this mean that I am going to miss my excursion? Since I did book it through the cruiseline I am hoping they know what they're doing. Anyone think I should change to a later excursion time just to be safe? Help:confused:

You will be fine. they will wait on the ship to dock. even if you booked privately from my experience the tour guides are very knowledgeable about when the ships are in & when you need to be back.

Archived