Laptop On Sensaiton

anil099

I Was thinking of carrying my laptop onboard the sensaiton...do they have wifis in the cabins? or do i gotta go near the wifi router...

plus...can i carry on a book bag? would that be consdiered regular carry on size...an average book bag...

I Was thinking of carrying my laptop onboard the sensaiton...do they have wifis in the cabins? or do i gotta go near the wifi router...

plus...can i carry on a book bag? would that be consdiered regular carry on size...an average book bag...

Of course you can carry on a bookbag... as long as it will go thru the scanners which accomodate 16 x 24 items.

Wifi on Carnival ships is hit or miss and painfully slow. Web pages load in minutes, not seconds.

There are lots of reviews about the wifi. Just search them out and make your own decision.

is there a charge for the wifi that you can catch out in the open? or do you only have to pay if u use the internet cafe? thanks

Same cost to use your computer or Carnival's computer.

There is a sign up fee. You can buy a package of minutes if you wish.

anyone?

You might want to give people time to respond... or better yet, if you need an immediate answer, search for it, you will get the info much faster.

Here is a link to the pricing and info:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

Many recent reviews have indicated sporadic service, it has always been painfully slow for me, there is no price break for your laptop, you cannot surf for free, but the advantage is that you can compose and read e-mail off-line and only connect to transmit, so you will save some money if you are e-mailing. You may also find some free wi-fi in some of the ports if you really need it, and it usually will be high speed in port.

Archived