Advice for new RCI passenger

Hello all, my BF and I are planning a cruise over NYE, and we are thinking of making the switch from Carnival to RCI. We've cruised twice before. Does anyone know if they do anything fun for NYE? And is it worth the upgrade from an inside cabin to a cabin with a window? They are much smaller than the cabins on Carnival, anyone ever have any issues with that?

Thanks!:)

Hello all, my BF and I are planning a cruise over NYE, and we are thinking of making the switch from Carnival to RCI. We've cruised twice before. Does anyone know if they do anything fun for NYE? And is it worth the upgrade from an inside cabin to a cabin with a window? They are much smaller than the cabins on Carnival, anyone ever have any issues with that?

Thanks!:)

Definitely get the oceanview. It's so nice getting up in the morning and looking out to the beautiful blue water. If you are worried about the size of the cabins try one of the newer ships like a Voyager class.

Archived