tylenol/motrin

tylenol cold/cough

benedryl

mylicon (for potential upset tummy)

sunscreen

aloe gel (for burns)

a small folding stroller

2 play pen sheets

i'm sure there is more but this will help. :)

heres what we packed with an 11mo.

bandaids

ointment

a container of formula

sani wipes

a tub of wipes

tylenol/motrin

tylenol cold/cough

benedryl

mylicon (for potential upset tummy)

sunscreen

aloe gel (for burns)

a small folding stroller

2 play pen sheets

i'm sure there is more but this will help. :)

NO CLOTHES??? :confused:

NEKKED BABY!!!!!:D

Just got off the Conquest 2 weeks ago, my 20 month old sailed with us. Most of this is still fresh in my mind so I can give exacts...

60 diapers

1 full package of wipes, 1 almost full package

shout stain wipes & a tide stain stick

diaper rash cream (hope you don't need it but you never know)

childrens tylenol and benadryl (put them in a ziploc and write the dosage amount on the outside)

disposable bibs

disposable changing pads

sippy cup or bottle, whichever your child uses

small bottle of dish soap (we used it to wash the sippy cup, insulated carnival mug we bought, and laundry. Yes somethings got stains and I didn't want the stains sitting in the clothes the duration of the trip)

formula (if your child is drinking milk when you cruise you can get some milk each morning at breakfast and take some extras to your room)

snacks (we had applesauce and fruit cups in the minifridge and brought small packages of graham crackers and animal crackers for diaper bag when in port)

small poopy bags (the disposable ones for dirty diapers, helped tremendously in keeping our room from being stinky. The bags can also hold wet swimsuits if need be)

stuffed animal or some other familiar item from home

night lite

electrical power strip

stroller

couple of bottles of water (I wanted smaller bottles than what the ship sold for carrying in ports)

sunblock

aloe - just in case

hat

swim diapers (we never went swimming on the ship, these were for at the beach during port days)

clothes (no nekkid baby!!)

I also bought some new books, coloring books, crayons and a travel magnadoodle for my little one. I didn't give her any of these items till we were on the ship and since they were new they always kept her entertained while in our room.

Another item we brought was a her little blow up bathtub. Some people bring it so the un-potty trained can "swim" but I brought it soley for bathtime. We tried the shower thing at home and she hated it so the bathtub came with us. It worked great and fit just right in the shower.

Sorry the list is long. Enjoy your trip!

Purple Frogs and I had the same list! :) I just wanted to add that I brought a Brita water pitcher instead of bottled water and it worked out great!! We always had filtered water which was really nice.

Purple Frogs and I had the same list! :) I just wanted to add that I brought a Brita water pitcher instead of bottled water and it worked out great!! We always had filtered water which was really nice.

We are the smartest group of people!!

I addition to purplefrogs,

We also brought, toys,sand bucket, water toys, stacking cups, portable dvd w/ einstein movies, gerber meals to take in port, blow up bathtub for the bottom of the shower. Small softside cooler to keep iced for milk (we took it from the lido deck and kept it iced so she could have milk at all times in the cabin.

I addition to purplefrogs,

We also brought, toys,sand bucket, water toys, stacking cups, portable dvd w/ einstein movies, gerber meals to take in port, blow up bathtub for the bottom of the shower. Small softside cooler to keep iced for milk (we took it from the lido deck and kept it iced so she could have milk at all times in the cabin.

What kind of cooler is this that you are talking about. Could we just take a regular "igloo" type of cooler. We will have a 19 mo with us, and you are so right, having milk in the room would help. If we did take a "igloo" cooler would we pack it by just putting a baggage tag on it? :confused:

Also, what are purplefrogs?

Archived