Can We Take Irons?

anil099

Sorry I remember reading about it but do they have irons in the inside cabins on sensation? or can we take one? thanks

I think they don't want irons ... if something needs pressed, your room steward(ess) can take care of it for you in short order.

I'm pretty sure they're thinking of things that could be a potential fire hazard -- unattended irons, electric coffee pots, etc.

No need to apologize.

Each passenger deck has a laundry room with irons available. Downy Wrinkle Release spray works well. Spray it on and smooth out the wrinkles the night before you need your clothes.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

sorry i remember it was being discussed but i forgot what the actual answer was among all the discussions i apologize

No problem...

Here is a link to the Carnival FAQ, most simple questions like this can be answered there easily:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/FAQLanding.aspx

For example, here is the FAQ for your specific question:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/What_NOT_to_Pack.aspx

Seriously..please do a search before asking....at least try and search for the topic..........these same topics keep getting asked and asked..with the same answers.........no you may not take a iron with you.

.........Where's Cotton?

:D Y'all know me too well. If the word "iron" appears, can Cotton be far behind?

Ani900 - Certainly no need to apologize for asking a question. You've already received the correct replies. (See my signature line in red below.) Just thought I'd pop in and say have a happy and safe cruise!:)

:D Y'all know me too well. If the word "iron" appears, can Cotton be far behind?

Ani900 - Certainly no need to apologize for asking a question. You've already received the correct replies. (See my signature line in red below.) Just thought I'd pop in and say have a happy and safe cruise!:)

I feel better now. Hi Cotton!!! :D

Archived