Help! Stroller On Beach And By Pool?

monkll

WE WILL BRING OUR 11 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER ON THE DAWN. THIS IS OUR FIRST VACA WITH HER. HOW DO I MANEUVER ON THE BEACH ALL DAY WITH HER? AND HOW BOUT THE POOL?- DO I BRING HER STROLLER TO THE POOL AND SIT AT AN END SEAT?:rolleyes:

To the beach gets a little tougher. I usually drag the stroller backwards through the sand (it's a great workout...lol)

At the pool...I don't usually take a stroller. If it's nap time then I would. And you can find space. But just remember, NO babies in the pool if they aren't potty trained. I just don't want you to get any surprises when you get onboard.

If You Dont Bring The Stroller To The Pool Then Where Is She Going To Stay. She Cant Sit In The Floor... Maybe A Chair??

Well it depends on the baby. Would she be content to sit in the stroller? The only way mine was content to be in a stroller was at nap time. I could also let her in the stroller for snacks.

The rest of the time I held her. We walked the pool deck. I didn't need to bring a blow up pool cause we were on Disney THAT year and they have an infant pool, but she only spent about 10 minutes in there.

There is just so much going on...my child watched all of the activity.

Now if you are asking could I lounge around the pool from 10am - 3pm without interruption while the baby stay happy in a stroller...nope no way. ;)

But it's better than a day at home.

A small little blowup pool with a few cups should satisfy your daughter. The problem is.... where do you dump the water?

You can dump the wate rin the outdoor shower.

We used a bacpack when my DD was little it was MUCH easier to get around than a stroller.

A small little blowup pool with a few cups should satisfy your daughter. The problem is.... where do you dump the water?

If you are by the pool then you can dump it into one of the many deck drains on the pool deck.

If you are on your own personal balcony then you can dump (slowly) it into the gutter that runs alongside the ship.

Archived