Mercury to Hawaii

TRadle

I’m thinking about booking Mercury to Hawaii and didn’t see any reviews for this ship going to Hawaii, so I guess this is an itinerary change.

For those of you that have sailed on this ship, do you think it is a good choice for a 15 day cruise?

Thanks! 7.gif

Is this cruise for this coming Nov.? If so...this is a repo, and then the ship starts a Hawaii - Australia, New Zealand run through-out the winter months.

Mercury is a lovely ship. We were just on this past April. We've previously taken 5 cruises on Mercury itself...one being Hawaii, a few years ago.

I wouldn't hesitate to book any cruise on Mercury. In fact, we have one booked for Feb./March...B2B Aust./New Zealand-Hawaii for 29 days. Can't wait...

Karyn

This is on the schedule for November 2008. Mercury, besides the Alaska cruises, is sailing in Australia until March of 2008. Then she starts sailing the Hawaii Circle cruise. I don’t think it is a repositioning cruise because there are several round trip sailings out of San Diego.

I noticed that Mercury does shorter Pacific coast sailings and I was wondering how the smaller ship is on a long voyage. You'll have to let me know how that 29 day cruise is! :D

Gee, did I just say Mercury is small? My first cruise was on Century before the stretch and I thought she was HUGE! :eek:

We booked it for a back to back to Hawaii Oct Nov 2008. We have cruised on Mercury before for a 30 day stretch and we're anxious to get back.... And you can't beat the price.

We booked it for a back to back to Hawaii Oct Nov 2008. We have cruised on Mercury before for a 30 day stretch and we're anxious to get back.... And you can't beat the price.

There is a roll call thread up and running already, just a few of us so far, for the 10/22/08 sailing ? Are you on this cruise ? If so, check us out !! :D:D

We see your name often as we lurk and read !! ;)

We were on Mercury last year on a 12 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We loved the ship and the staff. We just recently got off an cruise on NCL Pride of Aloha in Hawaii and loved every minute of it.

We are looking at a cruise end of next April on Mercury to Alaska (14 days) . It is a great deal but wondering if it will be too cold.

The Mercury is doing a few round trips from San Diego to Hawaii late next fall. The prices are pretty good. It's interesting to compare the itinerary to the more expensive Brilliance which has some round trips too next year. The cruises are the same length but the Brilliance has less sea days. I don't know why unless the Brilliance is faster.

Archived