How noisy is the piano bar?

reikimom

We have a room booked on the Miracle for this summer. It looks like our rooms are above the chapel/library and possibly the piano bar. Does anyone know how loud Sam's is and if the rooms above it can hear or be bothered by the noise?

Thanks!

The Miracle is known as a more laid back night life (we had a GREAT TIME, so don't worry).........the piano player at the time said we were one of the more enthusiastic crowds because we enjoyed passing the Microphone, tambourine and maracas around. I'd say at most we had 10-15 people in the bar on any given night.

How loud? If you can immagine you and 10 of your friends with a piano, few drinks, tambourine and a verse from "sweet caroline........bump , bum......bummmmmmm". I'd say you'd have a clear picture. We had many good nights closing Sam's

I was home less than a week before I was booked to go back.....I LOVE THIS SHIP!!! Have a GREAT TIME!!!

I can't tell you about the piano bar on Miracle, but I can tell you that it depends on the piano bar player. A good one will have a packed house that is raucous well past 1 am (that's the ship I want to be on :D ).

However, if the piano player isn't good, the place will be empty (like my Liberty cruise in 2/06) and the cabins above it would be fine.

The piano players in the piano bar are not set that far ahead - so I'm not sure if you could tell yet who would be on the Miracle - even if you could, it might change.

Except for my Liberty cruise, the piano bars were really rockin' late into the night. I wouldn't want a cabin above them, especially if I wanted to go to sleep early or if I was traveling with kids.

Archived