Walk Around George Town

SEAED

Would just walking around the city and having lunch and drinks be a good use of the day? We have done sting ray city before and this port is a formal night so we do not want to do too much.

There seemed to be a lot of shops. (Enough that I think I could make it a day!)The stuff seemed pretty expensive. I looked in one store window and saw a $22 T-shirt. And we spent $130.00 on lunch for 7 people, which three were kids. And the Adults all didn't get full meals! I guess I'm just use to Mexico, and want more for my money!! But I would still do it again, Grand Cayman is way cool!!!

We walked around in February, and found quite a lot to see, especially in and beyond the "mall" that Buffet's place was in. We found a coffee and snack vendor just past that mall, towards Senor Frog's, and ate and drank our fill for way less that posted above. We, too, found few real bargains, but some nice stuff, nonetheless. There were a couple of pretty good cigar stores, too.

Archived