Beer question-no smuggling here

bnt

My DH and myself are very fond of Miller Lite and it does go down quickly sitting poolside on a hot day. That being said, does anyone know what the price is per beer for Lite or by the bucket? I am thinking of buying drink tickets in advance or do you get a price break (how much) by ordering from Carnival in advance? Thanks!

A 16OZ. bottle of Miller Lite is $5.60 give or take a few cents. :rolleyes: Or you can have Carnival put some in your room for $4.50 ea. Might be the way to go. Carry a cooler and get the steward to keep them iced down. Hope this helps.

$20.13 is right on the money for 4 16oz plastic bottles in a bucket. Last week on the Fantasy the only beer sold in cans was Coor light - 4 of them in a bucket was $13.50 plus 15% gratuity = $15.53. We brought koozies that helped keep the beer cold. Our friend that was drinking Miller light would screw the top back on and put it back in the ice bucket when we were by the pool.

Thanks for the replies. I'm a little bummed because I like my Miller Lite in a can. Oh well, I will have to learn to drink out of the "big mouth" 16 oz bottle without spilling it all over myself.

Archived