The croc flip flops are the bomb!!

Thanks for the review - could you let me know where you bought yours? I'm having trouble finding them croc ff at department stores near me. Would I be more likely to find them at a sporting goods store?

I do like to try shoes on before purchasing, or else I would look online. (My right foot is 1/2 size smaller than the left)! :rolleyes:

I got mine at the local Hallmark Card store, here in Kansas City you can also get Crocs at Heartland nursery

I got the Capri style Croc's about a month ago at an AVP event (volleyball tournament) and I LOVE them - so comfortable and lightweight. I leave for my cruise in a week and I am sure I will be wearing them everywhere. Hope it's OK to go in the Vatican in them? :confused:

I bought some for my sisters so they can have hapy feet as well. :)

Hello my name is frogfuzz and I am a flip flop addict.....

I know some are more expensive but even more comfortable are Rainbow flip flops. I wore these suckers every island in the Eastern/Southern Carribbean. They don't make my feet sticky like the crocs do. Lots of colors . Extremely light and packable.

A pair Rainbow, dressy pair of Rockport flip flops and formal night shoes, and I am ready for a cruise

But maybe the flip flops my son just got with a hidden flask in them may come in handy ;)

Frogfuzz

I am right there with you. Join the club!!!:D I have been buying them almost every week and they are soooo very easy to pack!

I got my Capri style flip flop crocs a couple of days ago, and they are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn in my life (and I wear a lot!). I can't get over how amazing they feel....they feel like they were made for my foot. I HIGHLY recommend them!

I've been wearing my brown/tan Crocs Capris for a few months now and I find myself only wearing clothes that will match these flip flops! :D I hope next year they will come out with black/gray ones for women. I've tried the men's black and they don't fit as well. I'm looking forward to wearing them all over the Carnival Liberty in two weeks (except to dinner where I'll just have to suck it up for the sake of fashion). ;)

Looking forward to seeing all of you Croc Flip Flop wearers!

T

Archived