Silver Moon/Barbados

I just received an e-mail from Ocean Adventure telling me that they have sold the Silver Moon (we are booked 6/5 & sailing AOS). They say we are still booked with the same crew, itenerary, food, etc, but will be on a different (but similar) catarmaran.:eek:

we were on the silvermoon in 2005 and it is (to date) our favorite excursion. they are extremely professional and the only thing that i would ask is....how many people do they book aboard the new boat.

one of the things that made this company unique was that it only took 12 people. there is nothing like floating along with a drink in your hand all stretched out while a "competing" company passes by with 40 people crushed together:D

I hope so. Silver Moon Management posted on Ports of Call board-Barbados that they will have a new catarmaran about Oct 2007, until then they will use the Silver Moon II or another catarmaran for the 12 passenger trips (I am sure we will have another since I & II would have been book for this comingTuesday).

Archived