Norhbound to Whittier dinner questions

nittany89

Hi - I posted this same question on the Alaska board and got no responses. Hoping for some help here!

Does anyone know the order of dinners on the Alaska Northbound cruise from Vancouver? Like, what night is ITalian night, what is served on formal nights, etc...

I am trying to figure out when to schedule our balcony dining. Thanks for your help!

I just wish someone knew the answer to my question. It's so hard to plan anything.

On Disney you know exactly what is going on each night! We've been on 2 of the Disney cruises and this is the first Princess.

4th nite is crab legs, 5th nite is formal and lobster. Italian nite was before then. I wanna say the 3rd nite, cuz 2nd is formal too and I don't remember it being Italian nite either.

I remember it being nearly the same menu as my Caribbean cruise a year earlier, except for the nite with crab legs. Saw many of the same items.

I am currently on the Coral heading south and I don't have enough time to see what ship you are on because the clock is ticking :D . . . my suggestion is to wait until you get on board and then make the definite plans. Relax and don't over plan or think things out, it will all work out.

On this cruise Italian (3rd night) is my least favorite, followed by Continental (4th night) . . . Crab legs tonight - can hardly wait.

Archived