Voyager of the Sea

February, 08 can't get here fast enough for me!! By then, the Saints would have won the Superbowl, and I can wear all my World Championship gear all over the ship!!! Are you ready for some football, and then some crusing?? :D :D

We were on in mid Feb. and it was a great ship. Enjoyed the promenade cafe, and all the other places to eat! Soliarium was great. Could see a little wear and tear on the chairs in the theater, but nothing too bad. We really enjoyed the new bedding and beds!:)

Between Navigator and the Voyager, we liked Navigator slightly better. But, that was for very small, subtle reasons. They're a great class of ship. Voyager looked great and we'd sail it again tomorrow...and the next day. Clean as possible and not too bad for the wear. We wish they handled the Windjammer a little more like Navigator had been the year before so that lines weren't as bad. Likewise, we wish there were less tables in the Solarium so there would be more room for loungers (again, like on Navigator). But, these are small things. The rest was identical and great. If Captain Guerry is on board, he's a cool guy with his guitar.

I was on the Voyager this past month (May 3-6 to be exact).

It was my first time on the Voyager, and it was in great shape. There was a little wear here and there, but otherwise the ship was in great condition.

You are in for a treat for sure.

Here are some of the pictures I took during the trip if you are interested. http://travel.webshots.com/album/558985056yylobD?vhost=travel

It was my first time on the Voyager, and it was in great shape. There was a little wear here and there, but otherwise the ship was in great condition.

Here are some of the pictures I took during the trip if you are interested. http://travel.webshots.com/album/558985056yylobD?vhost=travel

I am looking at your pictures right now, and I LOVE the picture, i guess from the plane, of the ship!! Awesome shot!! Back to looking, thanks for sharing!!:)

I am looking at your pictures right now, and I LOVE the picture, i guess from the plane, of the ship!! Awesome shot!! Back to looking, thanks for sharing!!:)

Yep, that's the view we had in the morning just before landing in Barcelona. It was a very nice site to see our ship out the window after a 9 hour flight from Atlanta.

It's like "We're here, we're here, there's our ship, we made it!"

Glad to hear you're enjoying the pictures, thanks for looking.

If Captain Guerry is on board, he's a cool guy with his guitar.
This is the ship's captain I'm talking about. What a great surprise during the farewell show!

Thanks for the link to your pics! Love the shots of the Jr Suite, we're having our first suite on the Feb 2008 sailing. Can't wait :)

Thanks for the photos - I have really enjoyed looking through them. I guess we got on the Voyager the same day you got off her!

• 1 month later...
February, 08 can't get here fast enough for me!! By then, the Saints would have won the Superbowl, and I can wear all my World Championship gear all over the ship!!! Are you ready for some football, and then some crusing?? :D :D

Cruise on her in April 2008!! As for football, this is one woman who LOVES football, and can't wait for each season to start! Maybe this will be the year that the Cowboys make their comeback!:D :eek:

Cruise on her in April 2008!! As for football, this is one woman who LOVES football, and can't wait for each season to start! Maybe this will be the year that the Cowboys make their comeback!:D :eek:

WOOOHOOO I'm a major football gal !! I mean....high school, College and Pro...Luv da BOYS!

Archived