Voyager of the Sea

We were on Voyager in May and this was our 4th time her ! I guess that says it all. I agree what my fellow poster says ie Capt Gerry plays a mean guitar. He has got to be the coolest Capt I have ever sailed with (10 cruises).

He also adds humour to his daily announcments at noon.

Yes, compaired to some of the new ships she shows her age a wee bit but she can still sail with the best and we will sail on her again.

Yes, compaired to some of the new ships she shows her age a wee bit but she can still sail with the best and we will sail on her again.

LOL! Ronpes, as soon as i saw the word "wee" i immediately looked up to see where you are from! :D I am really looking forward to sailing on her and even if she is showing her age a wee bit, it just means she has stood the test of time!;)

April BACK to BACK for us..........we are looking forward to it.

April for us too... can't wait... and from those pics from Costafox and a big thankyou... now we are more excited than ever... I had DS and DH looking and going I can't wait... I can't wait...

D :)

Cruise on her in April 2008!! As for football, this is one woman who LOVES football, and can't wait for each season to start! Maybe this will be the year that the Cowboys make their comeback!:D :eek:

We are also going in April. Leigh we will have something to talk about on the ship. I love me some Dallas Cowboys and can't wait for football season. I am a big Longhorn lover too. I grew up in Austin.

I was on the Voyager this past month (May 3-6 to be exact).

It was my first time on the Voyager, and it was in great shape. There was a little wear here and there, but otherwise the ship was in great condition.

You are in for a treat for sure.

Here are some of the pictures I took during the trip if you are interested. http://travel.webshots.com/album/558985056yylobD?vhost=travel

Thanks for sharing your photographs with us. Our first trip on the Voyager will be the week of January 13, 2008.

We are also going in April. Leigh we will have something to talk about on the ship. I love me some Dallas Cowboys and can't wait for football season. I am a big Longhorn lover too. I grew up in Austin.

Little Elm: When in April.... we're on her on April 6...

Little Elm: When in April.... we're on her on April 6...

I don't think Little Elm will mind me answering this-Little Elm will be on voyager April 13th, same as me! Some of the people on our roll call are doing a B2B, they will be onboard April 6th AND April 13th!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hija.

If you know,let me know.

Can I use internet thru wifi (hot spot )in the conciege lounge?

If you have ever tried wifi is also quiet slow just like dial up?

I heard dial up is unlimited (but very very very slow...).

I am wondering...

Archived