Atlantis help for Scubagirrl

aprilvw69

Hi I was hoping you can help me I had contacted Atlantis about some things there and I heard about he Dolphin Cay and the Marine Habitats. I want to se the dolphin whether is through the dolphin encounter or whatever but I am wondering it if would be better of for me to go to Atlantis then the ones on Blue Lagoon. The people from Atlantis told me $29 for a one hour pass to see all o them but I am thinking it might not be worth that or $25 to see Dolphin Cay unlimited time. HELP! I need soome help for this.

:confused:

Hi I was hoping you can help me I had contacted Atlantis about some things there and I heard about he Dolphin Cay and the Marine Habitats. I want to se the dolphin whether is through the dolphin encounter or whatever but I am wondering it if would be better of for me to go to Atlantis then the ones on Blue Lagoon. The people from Atlantis told me $29 for a one hour pass to see all o them but I am thinking it might not be worth that or $25 to see Dolphin Cay unlimited time. HELP! I need soome help for this.

:confused:

I really don't know what Atlantis is offering as far as viewing the dolphins. I'm told that the Dolphin Cay beach (which I'm thinking is the viewing area) is far from the dolphins. To get up close to them costs $165.

For $29 you see the Aquariums.. which is NOT part of the Dolphin Cay. But in the main building and not outdoors at all.

Quite honestly, I'd opt for the Blue Lagoon encounter or observer. It's a nice boat ride and not so crowded and pushy.

www.dolphinencounters.com

I really don't know what Atlantis is offering as far as viewing the dolphins. I'm told that the Dolphin Cay beach (which I'm thinking is the viewing area) is far from the dolphins. To get up close to them costs $165.

For $29 you see the Aquariums.. which is NOT part of the Dolphin Cay. But in the main building and not outdoors at all.

Quite honestly, I'd opt for the Blue Lagoon encounter or observer. It's a nice boat ride and not so crowded and pushy.

www.dolphinencounters.com

HI thanks for the info the woman at the dolphin cay told me i was $25pp to observe the dolphin We can use the beach and get several things there and we can view the dolphins but can not get into the water with them so I don't know. She had said it was $150 for the 1 1/2 hrs but you get 45 minutes with the dolphins.

Someone at Atlantis had quoted me $29pp to view the dig the lagoos and dolphin cay but you only get an hour.

We were going to do the observer at blue lagoon but I wasn't to sure how close you can actually get to them.

Any more info you have I would appreciate.

Archived