Any last words of wisdom???

KerCar

Hi!

We leave tomorrow on the NCL Spirit! This will be the fourth cruise for hubby and me, but our first time bringing the kiddies (14 months and 4 years)! I'm REALLY excited but just a wee bit nervous too!

I cannot begin to thank all of you for all the advice and suggestions I have received over the past several months from this board! THANKS:):):)

Any last words of wisdom for cruising with an 'under 2' and a 4 year old???!!!

~Kerry~

The little things will entertain your under 2. Our little girl loved opening the cabinet where the mini fridge was, opening the fridge and then taking out the little bottles of alcohol. We always watched to make sure they all got put back (don't want to be charged) and none of them were ever open. She loved doing this and was quite upset the last day of the cruise when the fridge was locked.

Have a great time and relax. You're all on vacation!!

I was on the NCL Spirit in 2005 and had a great time.

Advice...

Make sure to bring swim goggles for your four year old. The pool is really cool but it is saltwater and my then 4 year old didn't like the saltwater and never swam in the pool after day one.

For a fun place to unwind- go to the Pub by the front desk. it is small and cozy and underused. They serve lunch to you in the booths and it is a good place for little kids. I wish I had discovered it earlier in the cruise. I find that NCL offers alot of stimulation for the kids- huge videoarcade, playground/pool and youth center. But the kids definitely need some downtime at lunch and the pub was a nice breather.

Archived