Embarking Tomorrow Help??

We are currently in Miami and will embark on the Triumph tomorrow morning. It's raining and more rain forecasted for tomorrow. When we get to the port will we be waiting outside if we get there early? Any reccomendations for an arrival time that might not leave us standing in line for hours or soaked? Thanks! We are at the hotel but I'll pop in later to check for any replies. Thank you!!!

We are currently in Miami and will embark on the Triumph tomorrow morning. It's raining and more rain forecasted for tomorrow. When we get to the port will we be waiting outside if we get there early? Any reccomendations for an arrival time that might not leave us standing in line for hours or soaked? Thanks! We are at the hotel but I'll pop in later to check for any replies. Thank you!!!

I believe the Triumph's terminal in Miami has an overhang over the area where the lines form against the building. Are you staying in a hotel near the port? Ask the desk clerk, they may be able to tell you more. I have arrived at the terminal for all of my cruises around 11:45ish and have never had to wait long at all. My experience has been that even when there are lines they do move pretty quick. Good luck and I hope the weather clears for you soon.:)

The overhang, in my memory, is not that large. If it were me, I wouldn't rush to get to the port until after 12. At least the doors to the terminal will be open and you'll be able to wait inside. (Of course, they might open the doors very early also ... we've gotten in as early as 10:30) Have fun!!

I've arrived in rain at Miami at 10:30 and they have the terminal doors open. I've also seen the lines at noon outside the terminal with folks having to wait in the rain; we were on board watching from our balcony. :)

Thank you all for the replies! It looked like we might have a chance at boarding minus the rain but as we were outside walking it started lol What an amazing site watching Royal Carribean's Liberty of the Seas turning around in port followed shortly after by Carnival's Triumph. We are killing time til we can head over to the port.

Archived