Ports in Western Caribbean, which side is land?

janabug

May be a silly question, I just can't remember.

When doing the western Caribbean itinerary on the CB, is it always the same side of the ship that is facing land when docked or anchored?

We are on the Starboard side and were wondering if we will be looking out to sea at every port or if we will be able to see the ports.

Thanks

When doing the western Caribbean itinerary on the CB, is it always the same side of the ship that is facing land when docked or anchored?

There's no way to predict where or how the ship will be docked. Too many factors to consider (weather, how many ships will be in port, the sizes of the other ships, the order they're leaving port...you get the idea).

A ship might dock with port to the pier nine times out of ten -- but there's no way to predict which way it'll be.

Thanks for the speedy replies, that was what I was thinking.

I guess we'll have to just wait and cross our fingers, not that it would be horrible to be looking out at the beautiful seas, it would just be nice to sit out on the balcony and people watch:)

Archived