Carry On bags at Embarkation

62 Cruiser

We saw one or two do this...but they do have the doors to the hallways closed. Not sure if they were locked or not when we first boarded. Most were promptly opened at 1:30.

If the hallway doors are closed, you'll have to wait. Just happens that on all the ships I've been on, even when I board around noon, that hasn't been the case, and I've always been able to put my tote bag in the cabin.

I couldn't tell you the exact time we got on board Ecstacy...but the first place we went was our cabin. I HAD to jump on the bed. LOL (j/k) I put my purse (yes, the entire little thing) in the safe and stowed my little bag with our documents and a book in the closet. By the time Muster was over, Viola, there were our bags so I unpacked them.

Just got back from the Inspirtation a few weeks ago and we had to wait. We did try to go to our room first but the hallway doors were closed and the staff down there told us we had to wait until 1:30. Went up to Lido deck had lunch and a few beers, by then it was 1:30 and then back to Lido and drinking. Had a great time. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived