NativeWay?!

crusingirl01

We are looking into the Ray, Reef, and Rum Point tour with NativeWay or maybe the Stingray/Rum Point/Turtle Farm/Rum Factory with Nativeway. My question is my mother has a hard time getting around will see be able to do any of these tours? Or does anyone have any suggestions?

We did the rum pt tour last August. One member of my party needs a wheelchair periodically because she can't stand for long (55 yrs old) She was able to get in and out of the boat with their help, and her husband's. She snorkled, stayed on the boat for the stingrays and just watched, and got off the boat for the beach at rum point and had a blast. It is up to you how hard of a time it is getting around. You're sitting down on the boat for the majority, or sitting on the beach. It's up to the individual if they want to snorkle or swim with the sting rays, but can say my MIL did it with minimal problems. If you have any specific questions, please ask.

Yes, that is the tour we did. The most walking was down the dock at Rum Point. It really was a great tour, and we all had fun. I have used Nativeway 2x now, and both times was very impressed. Always a small group, and they were helpful.

They pick you up at the pier, drive you to their boat. You step onto the boat (part of it is covered, and part was not). They served us water and punch I believe. We snorkled first. There is a ladder to get up from the ocean. That may cause a problem. My MIL did ok with my FIL's help. Then we went to see the stingrays, and Rum POint was last. We got the grilled chicken sandwich, and it was delicious. We had about 45 minutes on the beach, maybe an hour.

Archived