Do you think the ELATION

On a 6 day out of San Diego is okay for 2 children ages 3 and 6? Will they be bored, or will they be entertained? It's our 1st cruise ever.

We have not done this itinerary, but we have cruised with our children and our nephews. The kids will have a GREAT time! Our DDs loved the port days and the sea days. During sea days, we spent time at the pool or our oldest spent time at Camp Carnival. We did not send our DD to camp so we could have "alone" time . . . she went to camp because she wanted to. We look forward to another family cruise next year when our kids will be 3 and 6.

i went on the elation last year when it was on the east coast. it was my first cruise so i have nothing to compare it to but it was a great ship. because of its size you cant really get lost, and the ship was in good condition. overall it was really fun and there are plenty of things to do. oh and the kids will have lots of fun at camp carnival.

EDIT: if you have any questions about the ship feel free to ask.

Archived