$99 Kid's rates - HAL Alaska Cruise

LAnn

I saw Cruisinmama's post about the $99 third/fourth person rates on select Royal Carribean sailings. I'm sure many of you already know about the $99 third/fourth person rates on Holland America cruises to Alaska this summer, but in case you don't, I thought I'd pass it along.

I know Holland America is known as being a cruise line for older people and not particularly kid-friendly, but I figure with this kind of special going on the experience might be a bit different, since they will be attracting a number of families with kids.

We're signed up for a 14 day back-to-back from Vancouver with our three year old leaving at the end of July -- I'll let you know how it goes!

LeeAnn

I have to amend what I posted above a little bit - when I was looking at a Disney Wonder 3 night in Sept 2008, and put in 2 adults and 2 kids ages 11 & 1, the third and fourth passengers show $99. If I put in two older children, the third and fourth passengers show $199. So I guess the age matters :rolleyes: .

Archived