Victory to Canada

cnlshea

Has anyone taken the victory to Canada? I have been on the Victory before and I loved the ship but it was in the Carribbean. Looking for an extended weekend trip and thought this would be good 4day from NY anyone have any advise?

We did the four-day last year over Labor Day weekend - our second Canada cruise on Victory, and we're booked for a third in August. It was great for a weekend getaway. Canada cruises have a different atmosphere than a Caribbean cruise (no midnight deck parties, for one), but you'll find the after-dinner shows/lounges to be similar. Since we've already seen "Vroom" and "Living in America" twice, I think we'll opt for some of the lounges this time.

Did it 3 years ago and are doing it again in a few weeks. You get what you pay for. That being said, it's a wonderful relaxing trip where we don't have to deal with airlines, and 5 nights on the Victory is probably going to be less expensive for us than 5 nights at the Jersey shore.

If we have half as good a time as we did on our last trip, I'll be happy.

Hi,

My wife and I are booked for the Victory out of New York for a seven day cruise through New England and Canada. We will be stopping at Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Saint John and then back to New York. From what I understand, the four day cruise cruises to Halifax, then to Saint John, then directly back to New York.

The cruise looks very nice, and it makes me happy that you enjoyed the Victory and want to board it again. We had taken a HAL cruise last year from Vancouver into Alaska and this seemed very similar (we will be whale watching again, this time in Halifax). I am originally from New England so I am really looking forward to it.:)

We did a seven day last year on the Victory, Canada/New England. Loved the ship. The sail away from New York was great. Not the big party the Caribbean is but my favorite sail away.

Halifax was an interesting day. We did the Titanic Exhibit and spent the rest of the day on the river front.

Archived