Handicap Cabins

JPO

Is there an online way I can find out which cabins are specified for handicaped. We are getting ready to book our next cruise and want to be able to at least consider asking for such a cabin. And can anyone tell us just how such cabins differ from standard cabins on Princess ships?

Don't know about on-line, but in the brochures the Handicapped Cabins are noted with a symbol, usually a wheelchair (but you may need a magnifying glass to decipher it).

Cabins are generally larger, with assist rails in the bathrooms, and have a tub with shower, rather than just shower. I believe the doors are wider also, to allow wheelchairs.

Thanks ... I'll look at the brochures. Tub with shower would actually be bad since my wife can step up higher than perhaps 6-8 inches. Princess and Celebrity have gotten us a shower stool for regular cabins with showers ... that may be what we will stay with.

Archived