Congrats West Coast Cruisers

I still say you can't have Captain Johnny. :D
Well, I've sailed TWICE on Mariner out of Port Canaveral and didn't have Captain Johnny EITHER time...so I guess I'm due! ;)

Add me to the list THRILLED to have a Voyager-class ship here, and my FAVORITE one to boot. I can guarantee you that I have MANY clients who will be THRILLED with this option (me included) for a Mexican Riviera cruise. :D

I do believe a Freedom-class ship will replace Mariner in Port Canaveral. That is my favorite East Coast port, and they deserve to have another great ship there.

Received an e-mail from our TA and she says bookings are now being accepted for the Mexican Riviera portion dates. We've put in our request, just waiting for the return e-mail confirmation. What a great day for the left coast!!!!

Not speculation. Seatrader has the information posted on their site this morning and the bookings open tomorrow morning according to the article.

It is no longer a rumor or speculation and I would expect a formal announcement anytime now. I also understand that the Mariner will leave Port Canaveral to sail around South America, on or about January 4, 2009. Don't expect much more information about the itinerary before the end of the month. We are still talking about something that won't happen for almost a year and a half, so we may need to show a little patience as they put all the pieces in place and determine where all of the various ships in the fleet will be positioned once Mariner leaves Port Canaveral for California.:)

Received an e-mail from our TA and she says bookings are now being accepted for the Mexican Riviera portion dates. We've put in our request, just waiting for the return e-mail confirmation. What a great day for the left coast!!!!

I have spoken with RCCL this evening and the bookings will not open until the morning. They can view itineraries - but pricing & bookings will not be available until tomorrow morning.

On Mariner moving to the West Coast..I'm the one that found it and posted originally on the other thread..woohoo...finally we get a very nice RCCL ship here on the west coast. We've waited a long time, and it's finally become a reality.

We are signed up for the 06/21/09 CC cruise...

SDCruiser

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Mexico/Flyers/07008296_MA_MEXICO.pdf

I have spoken with RCCL this evening and the bookings will not open until the morning. They can view itineraries - but pricing & bookings will not be available until tomorrow morning.

You're right Tina. My TA justed e-mailed back and said she would have it in the morning. Have my date and cabin picked.

You're right Tina. My TA justed e-mailed back and said she would have it in the morning. Have my date and cabin picked.

Isn't it great that we can be all excited about this and the people on CC "GET" it? I have shared my excitement with so many people off of this site and they are like.... "great...." - like it's no big deal! HELLO!! This is HUGE! :p

While Mexico is not one of my favorite destinations I am so excited about the Mariner coming to the west coast. I just love those voyager class ships, so I am excited about that ship being my new destination and plan to book it asap..

Archived