I have gone and done it...

Based on the feedback from this board, I have had my room changed to an Aft Balcony on our Legend Cruise in July. I am a little nervous about engine noise, but am quite excited about the view and to hear that it is in a little more quiet place on the ship! I realize that the balcony is not quite as big as is on other ships (like the Valor) but every little bit counts!

I have never cruised on a aft room & am really excited about doing something different! Also, I got my two brothers moved to the room next to us, so we don't have far to go to see the family.

I am busy trying to tell my wife all the positives of this move & any negatives she should get ready for. So any comments I can pass on would be great! Thanks in advance.

we had an aft cabin on the Legend a few years back...you will not be sorry...it was wonderful!! :)

felt a bit of vibration but not enough to be bothersome...just enough to rock us to sleep...aaahhhh.....

never heard any engine noise...

ENJOY!!!

Marsha

Archived