CCL Tiami Sail Turtles and Beach excursion Review

Sand&Sea

This is part of a longer review I just submitted....

BARBADOS - A+

We did the CCL Tiami Sail Turtles and Beach excursion. It was amazing, defintely the best excurision of the cruise! We got to sail around part of the island on a catamaran with free flowing drinks (and rum), great island music, and a great crew. We went to a beach where there were a lot of sea turtles and they would swim right up to you. The snorkeling with the turtles was really great. After that, we went to another beach to swim and sun. Our captain, Chad, was really great and overall this excursion was a don't-miss. Get on Chad's boat if you can, you won't regret it. It was a great value and a great excursion!

Sand&Sea,

This excursion is also available on our Princess Dec. 1 cruise. How many pessengers does the cat hold?

We went on a cat cruise in Huatulco and I was very disappointed because it was a huge cat that carried 70-80 people:eek: .

Your reviews are all great! You guys seem to enjoy all of the things that we do on cruises and excursions.

What time did this excursion start and about how long was it? Hopefully, it's not an early morning one.

Thanks in advance!

I think it was about 3-4 hours.....definitely not early morning as we aren't morning people. I think it was from 1-5 or something like that. I'm pretty sure the Carnival website tells you how long the excursions are and when you book it you pick your time as there is a morning sailing, but we don't do mornings! :)

Archived