Third dinner seating on Spirit

rritter6

Does anyone know what time the third dinner seating is? Will this give us ample time to get back to the ship after being on shore most of the day? We are concerned that we would rush to make the earlier seating times.

I think you need to go through the booking process for the cruise you are looking at to see what it shows. I just went through the booking process for the Spirit departing San Diego for Mex Rivera on 10/13/07. For that cruise, it shows only early at 5:45 pm and late at 8:15 pm. (And I'm not going, I just went through the process and cancelled without giving them a deposit.)

Does anyone know what time the third dinner seating is? Will this give us ample time to get back to the ship after being on shore most of the day? We are concerned that we would rush to make the earlier seating times.

Spirit of the Spirit Class only has one main aft dining room.....so there are only two seatings.

We were on the Spirit in April. They only have 2 dining times in the main dining room (which has 2 levels):

5:45 pm Early Seating

8:15 pm Late Seating

AND

6:00 - 9:30 pm Alternative Dining ... La Playa Grill, Deck 9

Copied this information from our capers. Hope this helps. Both times we have sailed on the Spirit we have been on the upper level dining room. First cruise did late seating, last cruise did early.

Thanks - I'm glad to be on the later seating!

Your dining time is only a request, you will not know the dining time you have actually received until you board the ship and receive your S&S card.

If by chance they give you early seating, go the the Maitre'd and see if he can change it for you.

Archived