Activities on the Spirit

Hi

I and my DH are new to cruising. I have so many questions, but will try to contain myself.

I understand that the Spririt has some kind of golf? What is it? Is there a charge?

I have also read that classes like beading is set up and run by the cruise?

Does the exercise room have classes also? Personal trainer? How do you sign up for those? Do they bill your on board account?

How do you know if a cruise is sold out? My TA said we might get an upgrade (guarantee BF 9700 cabin) because there are only 4 on the ship and they sell more than 4...

Okay thats enough for now..:)

Hi

I and my DH are new to cruising. I have so many questions, but will try to contain myself.

I understand that the Spririt has some kind of golf? What is it? Is there a charge?

There are golf driving nets, no charge, and they do play a putting game inside the ship somewhere. No charge.

I have also read that classes like beading is set up and run by the cruise?

Yes, there are many different classes -- check your freestyle daily for time and location.

Does the exercise room have classes also? Personal trainer? How do you sign up for those? Do they bill your on board account?

Yes, they do have classes, most for an extra fee. They will charge your on-board account. Check the freestyle daily for times -- it may be first come, first served, I'm not sure.

How do you know if a cruise is sold out? My TA said we might get an upgrade (guarantee BF 9700 cabin) because there are only 4 on the ship and they sell more than 4...

You can go through the booking process on NCL's website to check cabin availability.

Okay thats enough for now..:)

Enjoy your cruise on the Spirit -- she's a very beautiful ship with a great crew!

Archived