Conquest ? - re: NBA Playoff Games

boogsmom

I know, I know - the chances are slim to none.. But I'm a huge basketball fan and won't be home will be onboard during the playoff games.

Just wondering what are the chances for the playoff games will be shown on the Conquest? :)

Just wondering what are the chances for the playoff games will be shown on the Conquest

Assuming the "satellite gods" cooperate, there's an excellent chance at least some NBA playoff games will air. You'll probably have access ti ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX/TBS

I've seen regular season games on my cabin TV as well as in the sports bars on cruises.....so surely they'll have access to the NBA Finals.

I woke up this morning thinking about the first game of the Finals tonight....

GO SPURS!!:)

I know, I know - the chances are slim to none.. But I'm a huge basketball fan and won't be home will be onboard during the playoff games.

Just wondering what are the chances for the playoff games will be shown on the Conquest? :)

I watched some of the Spurs/Suns series in the Sports bar.

Years ago I cruised out of Galveston on the Celebration. Since the Spurs were in the playoffs and 90% of us on the ship were Texans, the cruise director set up the playoff games on a drop-down giant screen in one of the lounges. It was great! We were all cheering, together. Almost as good as being there.

In 2005, when we cruised on the Conquest out of Galveston we were expecting the same treatment for the Astros, since they finally made the world series. We were sorely disappointed when all they had were the TVs in the sports bar.

The lounge idea was great, but I think it depended on the graces of the cruise director. You guys should get together and petition the CD to see if they'll do something like that for you.

---Bruce

Archived