Freedom 3/23/08

I requested a quote on the Freedom through ***** for 3/23/08 and I have a couple of questions. First - I received several replies stating that this cruise was not available/sold out (I requested an OV or Balcony). Is this possible? I understand that the date is for a peak travel time, but could a ship that large really be filled out this far in advance? Second - out of the replies I received, I did receive one quote that actaully had pricing - how could that agent show availability but the others didn't? And they were all within a very close time period as well. Of course the quote I did receive was very high - it seems like this is quite a popular cruise! We may just have to travel during different dates <sigh> :confused:

First I assume you are looking for a triple or quad. I am booked on this cruise and noticed last week that all the OV & Balconey cabins for 3 were gone. Yesterday there were some available however. I would keep checking and call RCI direct. I don't know if there is a waitlist available but I'm sure something will open up. This is of course spring break time so the demand for the cabins holding 3 and 4 people will be at a premium.

Yes, I am looking for a triple - it's me and my BF along with my 10 yr old son. Maybe I leave my my BF at home and just take my son, lol:D

Thanks for the advice though - I'm just going to keep checking and maybe we'll get on, maybe we won't. We may have to pick another date - I don't want to change ships - after what I've seen/read, the Freedom looks fabulous!!

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas March 8/08 for a btb and I know the second week is not taking anymore bookings for 3-4 as they have reached there quota. My TA did say that as the time gets closer rooms usually open up. Good Luck!

M-J

hockeymom, I checked this morning and there are triples available again. I don't know why it happens but every so often they seem make all the triples and quads unavailable. It happened frequently on another date and ship that I was looking at.

TRY AGAIN!

The exact same thing happened to me this week -- same ship and same date. It must be popular.

I tried all my favorite on line sites and everything said no balconies or above for three. Then I put it on cruise compete and I got six replies that there were no triples and only one agent that said he had some. In fact, he had two and I managed to book an aft balcony which has long been a dream of ours. He also had the extreme forward port D1. Meanwhile, I checked with anothet popular internet only site yesterday and they had a midship balcony this morning but said it is their only one. I booked the aft balcony.

So, we are on the ship together, I hope. We're a couple in our early 40s with a 12 year old duaghter who love to cruise and cannot wait to see this ship in real life. I hope you join us!

Kaylas Mom, join the roll call thread, the link is in my signature. Which aft cabin are you in? There are several in our roll call thread, my parents & I have the deck seven corners, there is another deck seven JS and one group has the Pres Suite. CC AFT PARTY:)

Archived