Got a confirmation letter!

I got a confirmation letter!

Surprisingly the reception lounge (Constellation on Infinity, a huge area) will be completely private just for us (26 of us). TWE told me the lounge won't be private, so instead I asked for Michael's club (a private smaller piano lounge). The reason they had to move to Constellation was the buffet setting will be too big to fit in Michael's club. Gee.. I'll hate to see food get wasted.

I'm very happy to see TWE has recorded all my requests correctly. They keep the photo of my bridesmaid's dress I sent on their file and indicate my cake and ribbon for my & my bridesmaid's bouquet to be the same color (no extra charge), as I requested.

The basic flower package comes w/white roses, but I asked for pink roses (no extra charge). It says my bouquet is a cascading shape w/11 roses & orchid, etc, and the bridesmaid's bouquet in a round shape w/9 roses.

It indicates the small cake that comes w/package will be combined with the cake I ordered. I guess this small cake makes the 2nd tier. I prefer the small cake displayed at the reception than being delivered to my cabin later. I'll get the leftover cake delivered to my room anyway.

Archived