Where LEGEND docks at Cozumel

inthewind

:confused: Me and my girlfriend are going on the Legend in feb. Was there last feb. on the mariner. It docked at the International pier. Was wondering which pier the Legend docks at. I know there is three different piers there.

:confused: Me and my girlfriend are going on the Legend in feb. Was there last feb. on the mariner. It docked at the International pier. Was wondering which pier the Legend docks at. I know there is three different piers there.

Actually, now after Hurricane Wilma, there are 2 piers.

The international pier and the downtown pier.

3 weeks ago, I saw the Legend docked at the International pier.

• 7 months later...
Ken, Do you think that is the wiped out pier that the tender dropped us off at back in 2006? Just trying to get an idea where we will be! iIm thinking close to Fat Tuesdays.

Pretty sure you tendered to puerta maya pier (the destroyed one) international is right in the same area.

Thanks, now that I'm looking more into it, it looks like we will be the 5th or 6th ship in that day March 26:( so we will probably be tendered anyway. If tendered will they tender you to the International Pier or other?

I think you still will dock at the international, if you do tender that would be to the downtown ferry pier, but im 80% certain you will dock.:)

Archived