New to Princess - Suite Questions

messy

We just booked our first cruise on Princess (Coral - 3/26/08 Panama Canal).

We booked a PS suite - there are three of us and the extra room and big balcony works out well for us. Our last cruise was on HAL Noordam - also a suite which we loved.

Can anyone provide a comparison of the cruise lines with regard to the suites? I've searched the boards and Princess site to see what's provided witht he suite and could not find much.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks, M

I think you will find even more amenities associated the a suite on Princess.

If you click this link, it will take you to the additions afforded suites that other categories do not get. http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

We had a full suite on Princess last month and were spoiled rotten by Princess.

I'm not sure what the suites are like on the Noordam, but I once had a suite on the Zaandam which was one large room. Since our two sons were sharing the cabin we had no privacy. The suites on Princess are actually a living room with a separate bedroom and I believe most of them have a curtain that can be closed between the two areas for greater privacy. Certainly a better arrangement if you have more than two in the cabin. Many of the suites also have a split bathroom (toilet and sink on one side with a door to the area with tub and shower) which is very handy as well. Princess also has very nice suite perks which I will experience for the first time later this month.

The Noordam suite was one big room. I like the idea of a curtain separating the living room area from the remainder of the cabin.

Thanks for the links and the info.

Archived