Anyone stay in a PR category cabin?

My first RCCL cruise was in a Promenade cabin and we thought it was great! Having the window view of the promenade gave you a view of things happening on the promenade and took away the feeling of an inside cabin with only walls and nothing to look at. Besides, the window seat is unique to these cabins and my daughter loved it so much that some nights she chose to sleep there! Noise wasn't an issue, if that's a concern, except maybe for parades. If I had a choice, I would select a cabin on either the 6 or 7th deck. We were on the 8th deck and some nights I found the ceiling lights disturbing as the weren't turned down early enough for me. Just remember, there are people in cabins right across the promenade so close the curtains whenever you want to keep your privates to yourself!:)

I found the PR cabins great. You can get an inside, outside and balcony cabin on almost every ship, but the PR cabins are special.

I love the Royal Promenade and the view down is awesome at day and night.

It is not much more expensive than an inside, but the window to the Promenade is a big plus.

Some have mentioned that they heard noise from the bars/cafes on deck 5. Therefore I would make sure that you get your cabin on deck 7 or 8 and not on deck 6. Try to be midship this is the best view when the parade takes place. Have fun and enjoy!:)

Thanks alot! I did a search and could not find any other threads,so thanks! In reading the threads it seems as if people book them for the price ,but the best one I got so far was for 911.00. Does that seem about right?They sound very unique,with the window seat. The oceanviews seem a little odd with having to get on the bed to look out.So,I thought this would be a good alternative.

Thanks alot! I did a search and could not find any other threads,so thanks! In reading the threads it seems as if people book them for the price ,but the best one I got so far was for 911.00. Does that seem about right?They sound very unique,with the window seat. The oceanviews seem a little odd with having to get on the bed to look out.So,I thought this would be a good alternative.

If you had an interest in the Mariner on the Mexico Riviera...the is a $200 off for early booking per cabin... so the price of the PR is very nice...

Archived