4/29/07 Caribbean Princess Bride

It has been awhile since the wedding but I have been so busy getting settled into our new place that I haven't had time to post a review. I don't really have the time now to do a long review so I will just go over the basics and for those who have questions please do not hesitate to e-mail me at: laurennicole18@hotmail.com.

Planning:

Save the Date Wedding Packets 1 year prior

Invitations 4 months prior

Welcome bag (Welcome letter, t-shirt koozies, CD, special order t-shirts)

Wedding:

We got married on Tuesday May 1st at 2:00. The wedding was beautiful. We had the wedding outside on deck 15 aft. It was a beautiful location overlooking the terrace pool and wake of the ship. The way that we set the day up was as follows:

1:30-3:30 Photographer met me in my stateroom so that we could have pictures before during and after the wedding.

4-6 Dinner at Sabatini's. We provided wine service to our guests and bought a round of drinks for those who do not drink wine.

8-9 Reception at Skywalker's nightclub; open bar provided.

I was worried that the guests might not like having so much down time; however, everyone loved how the day was spaced out. Especially after all the food at Sabatini's everyone was glad for a break to digest!!! The cruise itself was great; everyone had a blast.

Like most brides we had some bumps in the road along the way. Try not to get to stressed out. This is your wedding so do what your heart tells you to do.

If you have any questions regarding the wedding, planning, templates I have, or photo's please e-mail me as I don't always get a chance to check back here that often.

Archived