Shasa catamaran snorkel tour

excalwop

Has any one tried this tour??

First tried to book with this co. last Jan. Was told to try in June for a Nov. 28 day sail. OK I waited now they say that they have not made plans for thier all dayer but to book the 3 hr morning tour.

The boat takes a max. of 12 pass. and There are a total of 6 of us.

So now we are saying byby to Sasa tour and finding another turtle snorkel tour.

Paul

Excalwop

I would like to know who told you to wait until June???? we certainly did not!!!

we have a minimum of 4 passengers on our 5 hour sail so we would have not told you that we can't do a 5 hour tour for 6 people the Truth of the matter is that you enquired for 2 passengers only,and yes we do only carry 12 passengers and 99.9 percent of people do think that this is a plus.and also you enquired in

december the 15 th to be exact.and then after that on th4 of June and both times i gave you the same reply. i have all the e mail corespendence

So it is unreasonable of you to give Shasa thumbs down.

Excalwop

I would like to know who told you to wait until June???? we certainly did not!!!

we have a minimum of 4 passengers on our 5 hour sail so we would have not told you that we can't do a 5 hour tour for 6 people the Truth of the matter is that you enquired for 2 passengers only,and yes we do only carry 12 passengers and 99.9 percent of people do think that this is a plus.and also you enquired in

december the 15 th to be exact.and then after that on th4 of June and both times i gave you the same reply. i have all the e mail corespendence

So it is unreasonable of you to give Shasa thumbs down.

To Jason O'Neal,

1)Yes I requested for two(2) for we will be hooking up with four(4) others who will be on the Island for a week. They called and made an inquiary from the info we give them.They were told that they would need two(2) more. I was going to wait until the end of JUne to make res.

2) Got a phone call the day after (9 June) l saying that we needed more pass. The other group got the same message.

3) The E-mail we received in Dec. said that you could only have res for the 3 hour tour at this time . The E-mail we received two days later said that the five(5) hour tours will be opening in June for Nov.

4) The others have made res. for another boat so this is so long.

If the customer knows there are going to be more than just the 2 of them, why, when asking, would you just say booking for 2 people.. why not.. we are 2 people but have 4 friends who will be on the island and joining us on the day for the cruise. Whats the problem with that.. or have the 4 people on island say there are 6 of them.

the product is a small catamaran and needs to have a certain amount of people on it to make it worth their while to sail. If they assume it's only 2, they would likely cancel as it's not worth the time and money for only 2 people on a 12 people cat.

I don't know all the other e-mails, but something doesn't sound right to me from the customers end. Sounds like Shasa was trying to do what they needed to do to have a nice sailing.

so let me ask excalwop.. if you were going to dinner with 4 other people, would you call the restaurant and say.. there are 2 of us for the reservation, and then have your 4 friends call for a reservation for themselves and then when you got there say you wanted to sit at the same table.. or would you call for a reservation for 6 people total?? kind of the same thing.. don't you think???

Archived