Norwegian mastercard

I know this topic has been on the boards alot, but I still have some questions.

When I applied for the card I was hoping I could pay my mortgage with it. Now I find out I can't. What EXACTLY can I pay with the card? I would like to reach the maximum each month. I don't know how others do it. If you have any suggestions, please help me.:confused:

Hi Proud Mom,

I have the NCL Mastercard too. I have only had it a few months so I am also looking for ways to maximize my point accumulation.

If you do a search in the Norwegian Cruiseline Forum you will find several threads. Many of the folks over there are knowlegeable.

My computer is slow so I didn't do a search, but I might try here in a minute.

Some keywords to use in the NCL forums might be:

BOA

MNBA

NCL credit card

NCL mastercard

First, I would like to thank you for replying. I still don't understand how anyone could generate that many points. If I understand this right, I would have to charge about $8000 per month. How do I that? I don't spend that much. It amazes me that some people have two cards and max them out. I wish I knew how. I'm trying to pay everything with the card. It still isn't $8000. Please help!

I know what you mean, even if I paid absolutely every bill I have I couldn't max out my monthly allowance. Some people have businesses and they use the card for those expenses too. I have not tried to pay my mortgage with my NCL card. Did your mortgage holder say that you couldn't?

First, I would like to thank you for replying. I still don't understand how anyone could generate that many points. If I understand this right, I would have to charge about $8000 per month. How do I that? I don't spend that much. It amazes me that some people have two cards and max them out. I wish I knew how. I'm trying to pay everything with the card. It still isn't $8000. Please help!

Could try charging your real estate taxes (if you have any, and they are not part of your monthy mortgage escrow). Our biggest monthly expense was DD's college tuition. Watch out for any convience fees, though.

In addition, we charge EVERYTHING that we can...car insurance, car down payment, groceries, cable bill, cell bill, milk delivery company, home remodeling, fast food, dining out, automobile gas/maintenance, charitable donations, travel expenses, etc. Be creative, but don't over spend.

We pay our balance in full each month, no partial payments here. We do have two cards and make sure to utilize each one so no points are lost. Recently, we have not been maxing out the points each month or for the year. But, as you said, each little bit helps.

Archived