trying to reach charlie

annej

my husband and I are trying to book with Charlie - we are on the August 4th Liberty cruise, and I can't get through to his web site - www.okeydokeytours.com has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone have his email address? We have heard he is wonderful

thanks

Anne

Yes, I have had troubles getting on to his web site today only. My computer comes up with some kind of restricted access pop up. Here is hi e-mail: okeydokeytours@hotmail.com

Hope this helps

Christina

I wrote to Charlie two days ago and still have not heard anything back. Was wondering if anyone could provide any answers to the ziplining excursion, which is better for beginnings A2 or B2? Also is there a weight restriction and how much does this excursion cost?

Any answers would be appreciated. :)

Radtech

cruiser620- Do you know if you can get a whole of Charlie and possibly add 4 more one I find out if there is a weight restriction? :confused:

I would appreciate as the kids wanted to go white water rafting and now we are all deciding to do the ziplining. :D

Radtech

I know I read somewhere on the boards about the zipline weight restriction, but I don't remember what it was. Maybe do a search in the Costa Rica boards for "zipline weight". You can also email the Jungle Breeze place directly at info@junglebreeze.com to ask them your question. Try emailing Charlie again at okeydokeytours@hotmail.com

I emailed him twice and he responded within one day both times.

cruiser620 - for some reason I can email him through outlook express so I had tried doing a regular email but that is why I think he has not answered. Do we know if there is a phone number for Charlie. Thanks:)

Radtech

No, I don't have a phone number for him, but one thing you could try is to send an email to the jungle breeze place and ask them if they have a phone number for him. I have corresponded with them by email with no problem. See if their email will go through. It might be that the internet service there is temporarily "down". It's not as technologically advanced as a U.S. city. When I went to Costa Maya two years ago I arranged a tour with David and Ivan and they said their internet service is not reliable so to bear with them if you haven't received a response for a few days. It may be like that in Costa Rica as well. Just wait and try again early next week. I did find a post that said that the zip line weight limit is 250 lbs.

Archived