Summit Questions

CaptData

I'm going to Hawaii 15 Jan 2006. I know it is a looong way off but I have a question? Can anyone compare Dawn Princess or Navigator of the Seas with the Summit. I have 3021 an H/C cabin. Does anyone have a menu for the Alterative Dining room?

Celebrity M class ships like Summit are very different than Navigator. Navigator is a much larger ship with much more activities especially for families. Summit is a little larger than Dawn in size and of a much more modern design. When just my wife an I are traveling we will take an M class ship every time.

As for the alternative restaruant, you will find the Normandy on Summit and the speciality restaurants on the other M class ships nothing like you have seen on the other cruise lines. The food and service are outstanding. Any menu from a M class ship alternative restaurant (Olympic, United States, Normandy and and Cruises(?) will be almost the same. If you go to the review like below there is a link to pictures that will show you some pictures from the Normandy and some of the food.

As you will note below we are doing 14 days on Infinity next February. We will be eating at the United States at least twice.

Enjoy.

This has nothing to do with the thread (apologies, CaptData:o ) but I saw your links to your reviews of your Alaska land tour and cruise. However, when I tried to open them, I got a 404 - page not found message. I would love to read your reviews, as we are doing this next year. Do you have another link?

Lisa

Sorry, they were posted on the "old" boards. They worked for a while after the switch. Don't know if they you can still get to them. Checked for photos and where they were posted have been removed. If you would like to see the review I can e-mail it as a WORD doc. Also can send some of the pictures if you'd like.

Archived