Excursions with Kids

azbaby8062

I am wondering what would be a good shore excursion to do with a kid. I will be travelling on Golden Princess on October 6th, with my 6 year old son to the Mexican Riveria. I would like to do something with him, if possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated. :)

List your ports of calls and someone here will be sure to help ya. :D

Itinerary

Departure PortDate

PT VALLARTA 10-09-2007 08:00 AM 06:00PM

MAZATLAN 10-10-2007 07:00 AM 05:00 PM

CABO SAN LUCAS 10-11-2007 07:00 AM 02:00 PM

Thanks, I hope this helps. :)

I found a lot of information on the ports of call boards here. If you go to the Mexican Riviera board, you'll find a bunch of posts about going with kids.

Some of the best days I've had with my girls have been at the Krystal Resort in Puerto Vallarta, which I learned about here. You can walk from the dock. You pay $20 for a day pass, which is then applied against your food & beverage purchase. They have an amazing pool area, including a wonderful children's pool, plus a playground and nice beach. We start at the playground (before it gets too hot), then use the pool and have lunch, then tip one of the workers for a shady area on the beach where the girls play with sand toys before we use the outdoor shower and head back.

In Cabo we did the Lands End Beach Break which includes a boat ride around the bay, which my girls loved (especially the sea lions), then a visit to a beach. I didn't know beforehand that it's just a roped off area of beach with a bar - not a resort - so you may prefer to do a day pass at one of the resorts, which you can learn about on the Mexico board.

Have a great time!

Best,

Mia

Archived