Excursions on CP Eastern Caribean

akcruiser

I was wondering what excursions everyone might recommend for St. Thomas and St. Maarten? We leave tomorrow and were not planning on pre-booking any excursions, but now we are rethinking that. Assuming we can still book them as soon as we get on the ship....what are some excursions that any of you would recommend? We have looked Champagne Catamaran sail to St. John and the Full Day Catamaran sail to St. John but were hoping to get reviews and ideas. Any suggestions from those of you that are Eastern Caribean would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

akcruiser - Our friends and family have done both the Champagne Catamaran Sail and the Full Day Catamaran Sail to St. John and raved about these excursions. On the half day they were served cheese & crackers. The full day included a nice lunch served on the catamaran. After snorkeling they spent some time on a pretty secluded beach. First, check your Cruise Personalizer to see if they are still available or if waitlisted. Then, tomorrow when you get on the ship go to the Shore Excursion desk and book either one.

For St. Maarten, we always get a cab to Orient Beach and always enjoy our day there.

Have a wonderful cruise ! :D

We did the 1/2 day catamaran to St. John and loved it! We opted for the 1/2 day so that we would still have some time to explore in St. Thomas. Worked out perfectly.

They serve an open bar and fresh french bread, cheese, chips, fruit, etc. The crew was a lot of fun.

Hope you don't miss out. I know that when we went, this excursion, along with the full-day option, were sold out very early on.

Maybe you'll get lucky!

We took the St. Thomas Sailboat & Snorkle to turtle cove. This was hands down the BEST snorkling we have done, lots and lots of fish, big sea turtles and pretty coral the water was very clear! I definately would repeat this trip.

In St. Martin we did the Pinel Island snorkling, the water was rougher and not as clear, I probably wouldn't recommend this one.

Archived