HELP...want to make Kiss on the Lips

renee&felix

Hi everyone!

I want to make Kiss on the lips for a weekend get together with friends. I have no idea where to get mango puree. I did a search and saw where someone said they got it in the freezer section of Walmart, but they didnt have any at the Walmart near me. Can I use regular mangoes and blenderize them? Or maybe buy mango juice and mix it with shaved ice? Help, I really, really want to make these!

I'm open to all suggestions!

Thanks,

Renee

You can get Mango Puree in the MEXICAN section of ANY grocery store. Not talking about the section where its just Old El Paso or Taco Bell products but the more Authentic International section. For example, Krogers, Harris Teeter, Food Lion (usually has a bigger Mexican section then most), Super Walmart or Super Targets, etc.

my wife loved the kiss on the lips does any one know the recipe for kiss on the lips?

THIS RECIPE IS FOR ONE DRINK BUT YOU CAN DOUBLE IT:

1 CUP ICE, 1/2 CUP MANGO CONCENTRATE OR PUREE (I FOUND IT IN A HEALTH FOOD STORE), 1/4 CUP WATER, 2 SHOTS OF PEACH SCHAPPS. BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS AND POUR IN TO A GLASS, TOP WITH ONE SHOT OF GRENADINE!

Archived