Happy Birthday or Romance Package

We are taking our daughter and future son-in-law on the Liberty next May. The day we set sail will be the son-in-law's birthday and he has never cruised before. They are getting married this Friday, so technically they will still be honeymooners on the trip. I was thinking of getting their room decorated with the Happy Birthday Package, but I am also thinking that maybe getting them one of the Romance packages would be better. Which would you choose?

It might be nice for him to go to his room and see the Happy Birthday decorations seeing how that is the day of his birthday. If you wanted something extra for their "honeymoon" you could always purchase a SPA gift for the two of them.

Have fun on the cruise!

Are you talking about the decoration package? If so, I would combine the 2 and do it yourself, personalize it. If you were talking about something else, ignore this.

Yes, I meant the decoration package. If we buy the package, will the room already be decorated when we get onboard? If it is, I would like to do the package instead of doing it ourselves, so that they are surprised when they enter the room for the first time. However, if this is something they do later in the day, I think you are right, and it would be better for us to do it ourselves. I could get my daughter to get him away from the room for awhile so that we can decorate. Thanks for the idea!

If you wanted something extra for their "honeymoon" you could always purchase a SPA gift for the two of them.

Have fun on the cruise!

Another great idea. I know they both LOVE spa treatments. I'll have to give this some more thought...of course, I still have over 11 months before we leave, so I have plenty of time!

Are you talking about the decoration package? If so, I would combine the 2 and do it yourself, personalize it. If you were talking about something else, ignore this.

I'd rather hire you to do the room decorations if I wanted it to be really nice. Your whole profile/signature/avatar looks really great together. You have style. But you already knew that. ;) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived