Parking at Cape Liberty

Frannie9210

It cost $115 for the week (I believe). It is $15/day, plus tax. We drove to the port, dropped off our bags at the terminal. Then, we drove a little further to the parking lot. It is a flat lot, with many rows. A little shuttle was driving by looking to take people back to the terminal after we parked. So, we got on and he took us right back to the terminal. Our car was safely there when we arrived back and never had a problem. It was quick and convenient. Driving to Liberty was ok, but really pay attention to the signs. We missed a turn somewhere, and it took a while to get back on track. But, we finally made it and all went well.

It cost $115 for the week (I believe). It is $15/day, plus tax. We drove to the port, dropped off our bags at the terminal. Then, we drove a little further to the parking lot. It is a flat lot, with many rows. A little shuttle was driving by looking to take people back to the terminal after we parked. So, we got on and he took us right back to the terminal. Our car was safely there when we arrived back and never had a problem. It was quick and convenient. Driving to Liberty was ok, but really pay attention to the signs. We missed a turn somewhere, and it took a while to get back on track. But, we finally made it and all went well.

Hi Miamigirl,

Thank you for the parking info. I had read somewhere that the parking lot at the terminal accepts only cash for payment (no credit/debit cards). Is this true? It seems a little hard to believe if this is the case.

We will also be driving and parking in the lot and I would want to be prepared.

Thanks for your input.

Patsy

We purposely brought enough cash to make sure we had it. However, I am 99% certain that they said cash or credit card when we got there. They make you pay on your way in and then they give you a little tag thing that says "7 days parking" to keep on you dashboard.

We purposely brought enough cash to make sure we had it. However, I am 99% certain that they said cash or credit card when we got there. They make you pay on your way in and then they give you a little tag thing that says "7 days parking" to keep on you dashboard.

Miamigirl,

I'll just have to make sure I have extra cash on hand. I'm one of those people who pays for everything with a Debit Card!

Patsy

We cruised on the 6/2 sailing, and parked in the lot. Although they say on the internet that they only accept cash, and we went with sufficient cash to pay them, when we got to the lot, we found that they accept credit/debit cards.

Archived