chance for upgrade at pier

bbben789

hey everyone, im leaving the 25th of june on the victory. i booked the interior guarantee and have recieved a 4D room which is still a bit of an upgrade but my question is has anyone ever gotten to the pier and recieved an upgrade from what you were given?

It is almost impossible if you have already been assigned a cabin, and be a little more patient on waiting for your answers, the interactive board can take some time to get a response, if you want lots of immediate answers to your questions, use the search.

You can type "pier upgrade" into the search this forum link and you will find a bunch of discussions on it.

Happy cruising!

My wife and I cruised aboard the Valor on May 13th 2007, and had an inside cabin assigned to us. When we got to the check in at the port, and were getting our S&S card, we were told that our room assignement had been changed. The woman helping us had no idea what kind of cabin it was, but told us she was pretty sure it had to be an upgrade. We found the room, and when we opened the door we both exclaimed WOW! We were given a 'salon' room at the top of the ship with floor to ceiling windows, a full length (i'm 6'9") sofa, a small seating area by the windows with a table and 2 chairs, etc... So.... keep your fingers crossed, though they may be rare as others have posted, upgrades at the dock CAN and DO happen...

Archived